This post is part of the Advent Calendar series
Create A Holiday "Bucket List"
By Beth Ogden
The holiday season can be a very busy time. At the beginning of each holiday season, I like to create a "bucket list"- a list of fun activities I want to make sure I complete during this festive time. These are not "to dos". Instead, they are the traitions I want to make sure I don't miss during all of the busy-ness.
Some ideas on my list this year are:
- bake cookies
- make fudge for friends and family members
- decorate my house to Christmas music
- spend time with my family
- drink hot cocoa by the wood stove
- snowy hike through the woods (weather-permitting)
- drive around and look at the lights
Whatever is on your list, be sure to make the time for them to happen and enjoy them!