This post is part of the Advent Calendar series
Revisiting The Walton Advent Calendar
By Chris Ogden
We originally wrote this series in 2018 to precede the launch of The Waltonian newsletter and it was a hit. So we decided to revise the posts and bring them back again this year.
For easy navigation, here they all are:
- Create A Holiday "Bucket List"
- Pick Out Your Christmas Tree
- Make Old-Fashioned Decorations
- Create A Christmas Playlist
- Shop Local!, Part 1
- Shop Local!, Part 2
- Make Handmade Christmas Cards
- Think Twice Before Turning Up The Heat
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors
- Have A Family (Or Friend) Game Night
- Read About Winter Holiday Traditions From Around The World
- Snowbound? How To Help Out Others From The Comfort Of Your Home
- Paint And Hide A Rock For Walton Rocks!
- Start Thinking About Your Goals For The Future
- Bake Christmas Cookies And Other Sweets
- Practice The Danish Tradition Of Hygge
- Perform Acts Of Kindness
- Donate Food Or Money To The Walton Food Pantry
- Share Your Favorite Christmas Book
- Sing Christmas Carols
- Make A Gingerbread House
- Downhill Skiing / Snowboarding In The Catskills
- Drive Around And See Christmas Lights
- Attend A Christmas Eve Service
- Merry Christmas!